Saturday, January 19, 2008

flashing the stash

I pulled out most of my stash this afternoon. I've got 11 office boxes, several miscellaneous bags, and a couple of plastic boxes (that I currently can't get to because E is in that room napping). One of the office boxes just has roving, no yarn. The rest is yarn. A lot of yarn. Most of it is in Ravelry already, but I keep finding stuff that isn't. My goal is to organize it better so I can find stuff when I want it. The boxes are labeled, but not everything is in the correct box, and some types of yarn, like cotton, doesn't have a proper home.

I started a second wrist warmer yesterday. I made one a few years ago (2003?), and I finally decided it needed a mate. It's a simple 2x2 ribbed tube, knit in the round. Should be done later today.

No comments: