Thursday, July 31, 2008

mistakes

I made a mistake on my tank top several rows back, so now I need to frog it. Normally I would just undo the incorrect stitches, but in this case I've got yarn-overs in the wrong places, so I don't think that will work. I am bummed. I had put this project away for a week because I needed some quiet time to work on the front (lots of shaping). I finally had some time on Monday, before L's PT appointment, and I think that's where I made the mistake. There or at my knitting group that evening. That makes more sense, actually, because I wasn't paying as close attention, since we had a swap that night and two new members sitting right next to me.

The mistake is a silly one, and one I should have caught almost immediately. Which is why I think it happened during the knitting group. The shaping is fine, but the placement of the design in the front is off by 3 stitches, and is very noticeable.

Bah. I hate mistakes.

No comments: