Monday, July 7, 2008

June yardage

I've decided to start calculating how much yarn I knit each month. I might go back and calculate for previous months, but for now I'll start with June. A problem I foresee is that because I tend to get almost through a project, then let it rest for a few months, my monthly calculations will be off. I will only calculate yardage for Finished Objects, so even if I did most of the knitting in May, the yardage will count only in the month when I finished the piece.

Yardage for June is...76 yards! Not much, eh? This is from the Nottingham hat I knit for E, although I did quite a bit of knitting on my tank top (probably another 200 yards for that), but I hope to count that next month.

I wonder how many miles I knit in a year. Hmm...better start doing some calculations....

No comments: