Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ravelympics: Results, part 2


I still haven't had a chance to finish uploading pictures of all my FOs, or download my awards, but I'll get to it slowly. Here's a picture of the tank top I finished last week. I wore it last weekend and felt really proud of myself! I still wish it was an inch or two longer, but it's quite comfortable. I haven't washed it yet, need to do that soon so I can wear it again!

I also have quite a bit of blocking left to do. First up is my sister's headscarf, so I can give it to her this weekend if possible. I looked for T-pins at Michael's the other day, but they didn't have them (or 16" 10.5 circulars, either. Grrr....)

I calculated my total yardage for the Games. For non-WIPs (that is, projects I started and finished during the Games) I knit 403 yards. My WIPs, excluding the felted bear, came to 961 yards, but much of that was knit before August. When I get a chance I want to estimate how much I've knit this year (and compare it to how much I've bought this year!)

No comments: