Friday, June 6, 2008

UFOs

That is, UFOs that really should be FOs. I have 3, and all are small, almost finished, and hanging out in my knitting bag.

  • Irish hiking wrist warmers. I need to sew up the seams and wear them.
  • hot water bottle cover. I need to do a bit more knitting at the end, then sew up the seams
  • my sister's headscarf. I need to crochet some ties, block, and give it to her.
I see a theme here. Apparently I hate finishing. Which is too bad, because if I had finished the wrist warmers a few weeks ago, like I could have, I could have been wearing them this entire time while we are experiencing unusually cool weather. And I could have given my sister her headscarf as a get well gift. And used the hot water bottle cover. And so on.

My personal goal is to finish all 3 projects by the end of the month. Doesn't sound like such a big deal, but some of them have been almost finished for several months.

No comments: